Hilton Curacao with Resort for a day??

Frenchsnowhite

We have this option to try this place while in Curacao. Looking for a nice place for the 4 of us without breaking the bank..

Any comments will be appreciated!

Yes, I would love to hear more too!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

My husband and I had a day pass for the Hilton Curacao 2 weeks ago. We loved it. The taxi was $20. each way. The ride to the resort and to the port was about 10 minutes each way. We were able to go in the morning and stay till dinner time. The pool was beautiful and we stayed in the bathtub temperature water almost all day. There were umbrellas, lounge chairs and towels to use. There is a white sand beach to use also. The lunch we had was delicious. We ordered right off the menu. Many tempting choices. It was a very relaxing day of lovely water and refreshing water. We would definitely go again.

My husband and I had a day pass for the Hilton Curacao 2 weeks ago. We loved it. The taxi was $20. each way. The ride to the resort and to the port was about 10 minutes each way. We were able to go in the morning and stay till dinner time. The pool was beautiful and we stayed in the bathtub temperature water almost all day. There were umbrellas, lounge chairs and towels to use. There is a white sand beach to use also. The lunch we had was delicious. We ordered right off the menu. Many tempting choices. It was a very relaxing day of lovely water and refreshing water. We would definitely go again.

Great news! Can you tell me more about the beach? do we need beach shoes to go into the water?

Thanks for the information. One question - is there a place to change clothes at? Would someone in a swim suit and a shirt be allowed in the dining roome?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Forums mobile app

Was it crowded on the beach? It looks so narrow in the pictures. Were there a lot of yelling kids?

• 2 weeks later...
What was the cost for the day pass?

The cost is $60 per person, but includes a $25 food credit for the restaurants at the Hilton. You put down $15 per person deposit, pay the rest when you get there. We bought it thru the Resort For A Day website....

• 2 weeks later...

If you are looking for an adult oriented, luxury & quiet place ...look into Baoase Resort.

They only sell a few day passes and only last minute....like 30 days before based on their occupancy. My DW and I went last January (2017) and had a great day. We saw a few other towels from our ship...but maybe 2 other couples only.

It was $50 pp and included water and a snack at lunchtime.

Not for everyone, but lovely if this is what you are looking for. Thought I would mention it as an alternative to Hilton or Santa Barbara.