SY cabins Signature Class vs Vista Class

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 11:43 PM.
Ohio
1,323 Posts
Joined Sep 2008
I have been pouring over the pictures on Joanie's thread of the cabins on both classes of ships. It seems to me that the Vista class SY cabins are larger and the balconies are deeper. Is this so or am I just "seeing" things? I really want to try out the Signature Class ships but I am a bit hesitant as the cabins seem smaller.

For those of you who have done the Signature Class ships, the SQ cabins seem even less desirable than the SY. Looking for more information.

Thank you again Joanie for giving us something to look at!!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Ohio
1,323 Posts
Joined Sep 2008
I am bumping this one back up. Hopefully, someone has some information for me....PLEASE
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
New Brunswick
41,514 Posts
Joined Jan 2009
I have been on both - to me the SY's seem smaller on the signature ships - but i didn't measure them

Personally, I don't care for the spa cabins - they are smaller cabins than the others in their category. Unless the included spa features appeal to you, they have no benefit.

That's just my opinion though.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Jacqui emailme Click here for Prinsendam Roll Call's spread sheet for May 5, 2018 - 28 day Azores and Celtic Explorer

Ohio
1,323 Posts
Joined Sep 2008
Thank you Kazu...you have confirmed what I was thinking. DH spends the majority of a cruise in our cabin just chillin' so the more room the merrier. We are working within a certain budget so we want to get as much bang for our buck as we can!!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature