Independence Logo Shop

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

North Royalton, OH
2,469 Posts
Joined Apr 2000
Originally posted by elizabeth89
There is a calypso band on the Indy at least there was one last month.I believe they were called EXTRA BAND.they were good too.
Hi Elizabeth, thanks. I am familiar with that band and I am pretty sure they're not a true reggae band...they're a band that plays everything basically. I am interested in The guys from the Caribbean with the steel drum
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Stacy

D+
37 Posts
Joined Oct 2005
Originally posted by LuckiStac13*Majesty*
Hi Elizabeth, thanks. I am familiar with that band and I am pretty sure they're not a true reggae band...they're a band that plays everything basically. I am interested in The guys from the Caribbean with the steel drum
My Bad, I rarely see any steel drum bands on ships any more.Some ports have them playing at the pier and I believe coco cay had a group playing last time I was there.I will be on the 2/24 sailing of the Indy also. Sailed on her in mid dec and had a great time.Looking forward to this trip, see you on board.
North Royalton, OH
2,469 Posts
Joined Apr 2000
Originally posted by elizabeth89
My Bad, I rarely see any steel drum bands on ships any more.Some ports have them playing at the pier and I believe coco cay had a group playing last time I was there.I will be on the 2/24 sailing of the Indy also. Sailed on her in mid dec and had a great time.Looking forward to this trip, see you on board.
That's okay! Every Caribbean cruise I've been on has had a calypso band...last year on basically the same sailing date I was on Navigator and they had one.

Anyway, thanks and have a great cruise!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Stacy

D+