What to do with luggage at Disembarkation?

mom22tinks

Hi. We will be debarking in Miami and have a late flight. I had hoped to do the hop on hop off bus in Miami, but that would be difficult with all our luggage. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I could do with it? Thanks!

Don't know if they still do it but I'm remembering a service where you can pay extra to check your bag on the boat and Carnival takes over from there and gets in checked at the airport. Another option would be taking it to the airport and checking it then leaving or storing it in a locker at the airport.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Forums mobile app

Back in April we got off and spent the day at the Ramada by the airport. Lovely place, think we paid $20 for our bags to be stored for the day, we used their facilities, there was a lovely diner attached to it where he had afternoon lunch, a few drinks before getting our taxi to the airport. A nice way to end our trip

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi. We will be debarking in Miami and have a late flight. I had hoped to do the hop on hop off bus in Miami, but that would be difficult with all our luggage. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I could do with it? Thanks!

It was a couple of years ago but the people who ran the Hop On Hop Off near the Bayside Marketplace stored our luggage for us. Then when we came back, there was a bus for us to take to the airport. We purchased this excursion through the cruise line.

My sister just got off of the Norwegian Escape on Saturday, Oct 21. She took an uber to South Beach and stored her luggage at a place called Luggage Lounge. It was $10 for each large and $8 for carry on type size. She strolled around South Beach and had lunch. When finished, back to Luggage Lounge, ordered uber and off to the airport for her late afternoon flight. She said it was a great service. I had never even heard of this type of service but it sure makes sense with all the people that cruise out of Miami.

Luggage Lounge, suggested above, is a great option. When you are ready you can taxi/Uber to MIA or for about $3 each ride the Airport Flyer bus from South Beach to the MIA airport.

Depending upon demand and availability some hotels may offer a day rate for a room, or a day pass for their pool and other facilities.