Cosol tour

cnjoy26

Hi! Currently planning a March 10th 2019 cruise and we are planning to go on the Cosol tour. Due to it being so early still and we have a group of 11, we’re still unsure who is going on this excursion and who is not.

My question is- how early did you book/how early do you think I need to book before it sells out?

Also, at time of booking, do you pay full amount or just a deposit and how much was the deposit?

Sorry for all the questions-if people are unsure and it is just a small deposit to book I was going to just book for everyone so it doesn’t sell out. Thanks for all the info guys-I realize I could just ask the tour company but didn’t want to bug them if I could find the answer here! Thanks again!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I am going in May.

There was no deposit. All funds are to be paid at the end of the tour per email instructions. The email was confirmation. Just 2 of us, so with 11 people I certainly would reach out early and ask any questions . . . Maybe they ask for a deposit with a group that size. It is not a bother to reach out to them, it is business. I booked 8 months in advance just to be safe. They have a 24 hour cancellation policy.

You're more than a year away. No need to book that early!! Around 6 months out, make your reservations. You'll likely get ine of the entire vans to your own party, which will be lovely.

He may or may not want a deposit on a group that size, if so, no biggie - it's returned if you can't make it, with more than 24 hour notice..

He'll give you all the info. Doesn't hurt to contact him now and give him a heads up...