Long Review: Norwegian Epic, 12/02/17

sunluva7

Question: Do you have to make reservations for the "Priscilla" Show? It looks like on the online site you can't do it in advance?

We did make reservations for Priscilla in advance. The theater is relatively small when compared to the number of guests, so reservations are highly recommended. You can also reserve seats on your stateroom TV.

Hey Mike, I was on the Poker cruise as well. Question for you.. Any idea how we can get copies of the pictures the photograher was taking on the beach with the pros?? I've contacted NCL and they just say that I will be emailed a link as it was a private contract photographer... wondering if you have heard anything??

Dave

Dave, sorry I didn't even know there was a photographer on the beach. I got a pic with The Grinder on my phone, along with a few scenery shots.

Thanks for the review!

How long did it take you to get curbside from the time you left your cabin? Also, what time did you get curbside?

We were on the week of 12/9. We did the self-disembark and got in line a little before 7 and we were on the road a little after 8. Not bad.

Thanks for your review!

We went on Epic in the Mediterranean earlier this year, and based on the ships layout, plus a couple of other “niggles” it put us off NCL, which is a shame as I thought their entertainment was excellent and they have some great itineraries. How do you find their other ships?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 2 weeks later...
cirque includes meal-don't think its possible to just attend without the charge for meal

There are two ticket fees. The higher price are for the floor level seats with dinner. The upper level, lower price, does not include dinner.