Veendam Port Everglades Sail-Away Apr 25, 2018

Boytjie

Nice toots including a number of bonus (or is somebody in the way)? VERY nice toots. Thanks Peter, Lou & Dave, and fellow addicts. Not sure if I'll make the Amsterdam's sail to drydock or not. (And now even more toots)

Roy

With HAL's new website it isn't easy to get itinerary maps

I couldn't find one for the TA or the 28 day combined but did for

the Celtic. It may be that they disappear when they sell out.

CC does not approve of where I found this one. :)
Perennial problem. I have two maps at http://sturnidae.com/P505.htm and a link to an interactive map covering both legs. Feel free to use for the 5th (you can repost the images or post the link whichever suits you best). These will remain until after the sailaway.

With HAL's new website it isn't easy to get itinerary maps to include in the reminder posts so I resorted to find it elsewhere; I guess CC does not approve of where I found this one. :)

It is definitely not easy to get itineries on the new website Peter :(. I still have access to the old site on my Ipad so far, so I hope I can get my itinerary maps for my LIVE thread. Assuming I do, you can use them for your sail a way for the 5th.

I missed Veendam's sailaway at FLL yesterday, but got my share of 'toots' today. Just west of the Acapulco area, we [Zaandam] met Maasdam [heading south for the PC - FLL - NE & Canada]. Many vigorous toots were exchanged. It was quite fun and since the Capt told us when it would happen - there were many observers. Maasdam too far away to see if pax were lining the railings there too.