!!! SILHOUETTE !!! Western Caribbean- The Ultimate Review & Complete Pictorial Guide!

gambee

We agree 100% about weather and your response! DH said the rain gave us more time to relax and enjoy the ship. I can't wait to see more of your review and photos. I love your style! I am only sorry we did not get to meet you onboard... We (us and Nancyluvs2cruise) tried to keep a look out @ the Martini Bar for you! ;):D

Would appreciate any info related to what happened with Michael Bayley (the Celebrity CEO) on this cruise. Did he have a Q&A? Were there any new announcements?

Many of us were hoping the changes to the Captains Club program would be announced on this "Presidents Cruise". Was there any discussion about the upcoming changes to the Captains Club program?

Thanks.

Hi Gambee and Mom,

I'm So glad I found you guys. Will you send over a link to the Royal site?

If not~~ no worries I will continue to follow along here.

Absolutely, an incredible in depth detailed review. You should definitely consider writing for a travel magazine. You are amazing and so talented.

I am really loyal to Royal but have sailed celebrity many many years ago and can't wait to see their new S-class through your review.

Can't wait to read more.

Thank You

Liz:)

Wow - what detail, what mad Excel and photo skills! I am now absolved from all expectations and responsibility for writing my own review of Silhouette:) I look forward to future installments and will be happy to benefit from your research in planning our upcoming cruise.

I can finally convince DH that someone is a more obsessive planner than me!!!!

Edited by librarylady19

Hi Gambee and Mom,

I'm So glad I found you guys. Will you send over a link to the Royal site?

If not~~ no worries I will continue to follow along here.

Absolutely, an incredible in depth detailed review. You should definitely consider writing for a travel magazine. You are amazing and so talented.

I am really loyal to Royal but have sailed celebrity many many years ago and can't wait to see their new S-class through your review.

Can't wait to read more.

Thank You

Liz:)

gambee has a link to this review on his last post on his Allure review on the Royal board.

Gambee

Another excellent review. I really enjoyed sailing on X and can't wait to go on X again. I feel like I am on vacation when I read your reviews. Not to mention feeding my CC addiction.

Wow! Quite the amount of replies you have already, Gambee! Apparently your reviews are not to be missed!

My fiance and I are taking our first cruise in less than a month, and it is on the Silhouette! We are so excited, and I'm looking forward to your review to get me even more in the cruising spirit!