Any sherry drinkers here?

alc13

I've been quite happy with the range of selections offered in the Carinthia Lounge, but then again I am by no means an expert on sherry. Still, you'll find offerings going well beyond the usual Tio Pepe and Dry Sack in other bars on the ship.

I've been quite happy with the range of selections offered in the Carinthia Lounge, but then again I am by no means an expert on sherry. Still, you'll find offerings going well beyond the usual Tio Pepe and Dry Sack in other bars on the ship.

Thank you! I wouldn't have thought to go there, great to know.

I always love some "Harvey's Bristol Cream" added to a Lobster Bisque or lightly floated onto a nice hot fudge sundae. Bailey's on the sundae is even better!

I always love some "Harvey's Bristol Cream" added to a Lobster Bisque or lightly floated onto a nice hot fudge sundae. Bailey's on the sundae is even better!

Oh, yes, forgot Bristol Cream, usually available elsewhere around the ship. Carinthia Lounge is set up as a sherry bar, with perhaps a dozen different sherries, mostly dry.

Never thought of Bristol Cream or Bailey's as a topping for ice cream; I used to adore Creme de Menthe over vanilla ice cream.