Repositioning cruise

scaper

Best way I found was to go to the "Plan a Cruise" and select the 10+ days and a date range. It should show the repo cruises.

Steve

Not necessarily. There are such things as 8 day and less repositioning cruises.

How do I find info about upcoming repositioning cruises? We would like to take one but not sure what is coming up

Here is a list I found so far on "another" site.

Aug 30, 2014 Los Angeles (Long Beach), CA Sydney, Australia Carnival Legend (23 day)

Sep 18,2014 Vancouver, BC, Canada- Los Angeles (Long Beach), CA Carnival Miracle (16 Day)

Nov 1, 2014 San Juan, Puerto Rico- Miami, Carnival Splendor (8 day)

Mar 15, 2015 Tampa, FL - Baltimore, MD Carnival Pride (14 day)

Edited by HawkIVette

The Pride EXPENSIVE $$$$$$$. Over $2,000. Price went way up quickly. I only book a balcony and have checked out several of these cruise and can't wait to be able to afford one.

Yeah, the cost of the Pride really jumped by end of March. Good thing I booked early on when it basically first came out that they were doing this cruise. It would cost me 50% more now, much less, not a cabin where we usually book.

Steve

I am on the Splendor Repo in November and booked as soon as I could. Now, the cost of an interior on a lower level floor is about $300 more then what I paid for a Lido Balcony. I think Carnival is realizing that people are enjoying these ports and cruises and definately go with supply and demand pricing.

I am on the Splendor Repo in November and booked as soon as I could. Now, the cost of an interior on a lower level floor is about $300 more then what I paid for a Lido Balcony. I think Carnival is realizing that people are enjoying these ports and cruises and definately go with supply and demand pricing.

Wow, only 300... We have an interior on Deck 7 forward and the Deck 1 interior is over $1000 more than we paid. I have no problem with the supply/demand business practice. Carnival is a business and I take advantage of their practice by owning their stock and getting the dividends and OBC.