Post CRUISE LINE Single Supplement/Solo Bargains HERE

CCHelp

NCL Escape, Western Caribbean route, November 18-25, 2017 (Thanksgiving week)

They didn't charge me a single supplement for an inside cabin, category IF (guarantee cabin), and tossed in a polite $150 in non-refundable OBC. That price also qualified for the 'free' UBP promotion with the usual ~$120 gratuities.

Under $800 total with taxes, fees, port charges, gratuities, etc.

They didn't charge me a single supplement for an inside cabin, category IF (guarantee cabin), and tossed in a polite $150 in non-refundable OBC. That price also qualified for the 'free' UBP promotion with the usual ~$120 gratuities.

That is a great solo rate. Even better that you got OBC with a guaranteed cabin. I always wish I have enough vacation time the end of the year to do one of these last minute cruise.

That is a great solo rate. Even better that you got OBC with a guaranteed cabin. I always wish I have enough vacation time the end of the year to do one of these last minute cruise.

I've noticed that, close to departure date, in some cases, you can book a non-Sail Away rate, get a guaranteed cabin, and still get one of the perks. Doing that is more expensive than booking a Sail Away rate, but certainly less than paying extra for the Unlimited Beverage Package at the "book" price of USD 89 per person per day...

Wow. That's awesome. Did you book directly? or through a TA?

Both at some point.

I'm joining about a dozen friends on the ship and my potential roommates kept cancelling. So I tested the website to see just how much the prices had skyrocketed this close to sailing. To my utter amazement, the price had actually dropped a little from two weeks prior. So, I changed to the dreaded single passenger search and expected the prices to double. Nope. So, I finished the test booking and slapped a 24-hour hold on the reservation. I printed the reservation/hold pages to a PDF and emailed it to the travel agent handling the group booking. "This seems like a great price, can you get me something similar?"

She was able to get the same deal and link my reservation to the rest of the group. I allowed the direct reservation to expire and paid for the TA version. Same price for me, she gets a commission, everybody wins.

This will be my second NCL cruise. The first one was not a good experience. This one has to be better.

I just checked, and the deal still exists today. You do have to upgrade from the $399 "Sail-A-Way" guarantee cabin (code IX) to the $499 inside guarantee (IF) to get the UBP and OBC added on.

Kind of excited about the trip now.

I just booked the escape for sat the 11th

a single balcony is 549,

use 2 cruise next deposits and I was out of pocket 225 including tax and fees.

my total actual cost was 475.

for a solo balcony.

the 18th has the same deal for 50 bucks more.

you do not get the extras..but I only sail in balcony's and booking it with the extras costs a heck of a lot more.

Was assigned a midship cabin in about an hour.

on nov 26 the getaway has balconys at 650

the escape on dec 2nd for 600.

If you book a balcony or better you can use 2 cruise next deposits.

the getaway dec. 3rd 650

escape on the 9th 600

Just took a peek and looks like the price for my 8 night December 8th, 2018 Royal Caribbean Adventure of the Seas cruise has slightly dropped for the studio interior. You can currently book it for $877 Canadian total, with port fees and taxes, great price!

Cruise departs out of Ft Lauderdale (Port Everglades), Eastern Caribbean itinerary includes Labadee (Haiti), San Juan (PR), Philipsburg (St. Maarten), and Basseterre (St. Kitts). Here's the link with more info: https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/cruises/8NightEasternCaribbeanCruise-AD08E056?currencyCode=CAD&sCruiseType=CO&sDateMin=2018-12-01&sDateMax=2018-12-31&sailDate=12%2F08%2F2018

Let me know if you have any questions :)

• 2 weeks later...
NCL Breakaway is offering solo discounts (less than 100% single supplement) on Dec 3 12 day Caribbean out of NY

Balcony with $100 OBC and 2 extras for $1874 plus tax and fees

I have never seen anything as cheap as this, but it is last minute $449 plus tax interior for 12 day Breakaway from NYC Dec. 3. Balcony $699

Just took a peek and looks like the price for my 8 night December 8th, 2018 Royal Caribbean Adventure of the Seas cruise has slightly dropped for the studio interior. You can currently book it for $877 Canadian total, with port fees and taxes, great price!

Cruise departs out of Ft Lauderdale (Port Everglades), Eastern Caribbean itinerary includes Labadee (Haiti), San Juan (PR), Philipsburg (St. Maarten), and Basseterre (St. Kitts). Here's the link with more info: https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/cruises/8NightEasternCaribbeanCruise-AD08E056?currencyCode=CAD&sCruiseType=CO&sDateMin=2018-12-01&sDateMax=2018-12-31&sailDate=12%2F08%2F2018

Let me know if you have any questions :)

Hi I wasn't able to find this deal, did you book online, TA, or direct contact? Thanks

Hi I wasn't able to find this deal, did you book online, TA, or direct contact? Thanks

I booked directly through Royal back in August, initially was having issues with website so booking was made over the phone. Although the current rate is lower than what I paid, it is slightly higher than the offer I found a few weeks ago but may still drop. The studio interiors on Adventure are currently $868 Canadian total with non-refundable deposit and $50 OBC or $920 Canadian total with refundable deposit and $25 OBC.

Instructions are as follows:

1. Click on the link I provided in my previous message.

2. Select Book Now.

3. Choose 1 Stateroom, 1 Guest.

4. Choose Interior then either Non-Refundable (1st option) or Refundable Deposit option (3rd option).

5. Your Studio Interior stateroom will automatically populate, BOGO savings applicable for this offer.

I'm going to continue monitoring these rates until final payment as OBC was not offered at the time of the booking. $25 is better than nothing!

2049106707_Screenshot2017-11-3010_17_51.png.28be8916cb4c6cfbfc8db60802ed6fb2.png

I booked directly through Royal back in August, initially was having issues with website so booking was made over the phone. Although the current rate is lower than what I paid, it is slightly higher than the offer I found a few weeks ago but may still drop. The studio interiors on Adventure are currently $868 Canadian total with non-refundable deposit and $50 OBC or $920 Canadian total with refundable deposit and $25 OBC.

Instructions are as follows:

1. Click on the link I provided in my previous message.

2. Select Book Now.

3. Choose 1 Stateroom, 1 Guest.

4. Choose Interior then either Non-Refundable (1st option) or Refundable Deposit option (3rd option).

5. Your Studio Interior stateroom will automatically populate, BOGO savings applicable for this offer.

I'm going to continue monitoring these rates until final payment as OBC was not offered at the time of the booking. $25 is better than nothing!

I just did a mock booking using your link. I was given 2 interior choices: standard interior at $1198 US; interior with Promenade view at $1372 US. Studio was not presented as an option, so maybe they are sold out. Also, $100 OBC with the non-refundable deposit.

Pam

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have never seen anything as cheap as this, but it is last minute $449 plus tax interior for 12 day Breakaway from NYC Dec. 3. Balcony $699

This isn't that unusual at this time of year just waiting for the same thing to happen to the January 5th cruise and chances are it will the only people sailing at these times are solos without family responsibilities. Everyone else is getting ready or over Christmas or

taking the Christmas family cruise.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I just did a mock booking using your link. I was given 2 interior choices: standard interior at $1198 US; interior with Promenade view at $1372 US. Studio was not presented as an option, so maybe they are sold out. Also, $100 OBC with the non-refundable deposit.

Pam

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Then I would call them, I can confirm that there are studios still available as of this moment. Royal Caribbean's website is notoriously terrible and I had to call directly to book this cruise. Good luck!

I just booked the Norwegian Gem, sailing from NYC on 1/23 for 11 days in Caribbean for $1293 including tax and port fees. This was Oceanview Guarantee on Deck 8, probably obstructed view. No single supplement.

Inside Guarantee was about $400 less.

Sent from my iPad using Forums