What A Day To Feel Alive - Our Bermuda Cruise Video!

Chesneygirl

Loved the video! Did you post a review of your cruise? Would love to hear more about the excursions you selected.

Thank you! No I did not post a review. The only excursion that we did was the Sunset Catamaran which we booked through NCL. Everything else was done on our own. The scenes of us jumping into the "blue hole" was at Tom Moore's Jungle. The scene of one of us jumping from a rock in the beginning was at Tobacco Bay. Swimming in the caves was at Grotto Bay near Tom Moore's Jungle. Hope this all helps. :)

Please ask away should you have any specific questions. I would be more then happy to answer. :)

Thanks for watching the video....so glad that you enjoyed it!!

We're going to Bermuda, for the first time, in April. LOVED the video! Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for watching! :)

I have no doubts that you will fall in LOVE with Bermuda!!

In case you or anyone else is interested...this video was of our family cruise on NCL Breakaway from NYC to Bermuda this past July 2017. We were lucky enough to do two Bermuda cruises this year, one with our kids and the other from Boston with just our friends! :D

9xx_BlbxNEI

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Thank you! No I did not post a review. The only excursion that we did was the Sunset Catamaran which we booked through NCL. Everything else was done on our own. The scenes of us jumping into the "blue hole" was at Tom Moore's Jungle. The scene of one of us jumping from a rock in the beginning was at Tobacco Bay. Swimming in the caves was at Grotto Bay near Tom Moore's Jungle. Hope this all helps. :)

Please ask away should you have any specific questions. I would be more then happy to answer. :)

I'm a little late with this, but I thought you had to be a guest at the Grotto Bay Resort to swim in the caves there. Has that changed??

SBtS

• 2 weeks later...
I'm a little late with this, but I thought you had to be a guest at the Grotto Bay Resort to swim in the caves there. Has that changed??

SBtS

I really don't know the answer to this question. We just assumed it was okay to do since our cab driver suggested it.

All I can say is that we went, nobody questioned us or even gave us a second look. :)

• 4 months later...
Great Video! We are heading to Bermuda in a few weeks and cannot wait! Do you mind sharing what cameras and video editing software you used? I have made a few vacation videos for fun but I would love to ramp up my game :)

They used a GoPro Hero 5. I know that because they listed their equipment.....

Great Video! We are heading to Bermuda in a few weeks and cannot wait! Do you mind sharing what cameras and video editing software you used? I have made a few vacation videos for fun but I would love to ramp up my game :)

They also used a GoPro Karma drone. I have a link to Bermuda regulations on those. The drone footage was great but those planning to bring a drone should read the regulations so they don’t break any local laws. Also if you come by cruise ship many cruise ships don’t allow them onboard and will confiscate them until the end of the cruise. Others may permit you to collect the drone to use in port. So check your cruise prohibited items.

https://www.gov.bm/small-unmanned-aircraft

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk