**LIVE** Grandeur of the Seas 4/26/2018 - 5/4/2018.

This is what I like about [older] RC cabins: Small? Heck, yeah, but a lot of good storage.

With no personal knowledge of Quantum class staterooms, I would make the change above.

With no personal knowledge of Quantum class staterooms, I would make the change above.

I’ve been on Anthem. Their rooms are longer but narrower. The bed goes across the room so there’s very little room between bed and wall/tv. However because its thinner there’s plenty of room for a long sofa and desk

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Actually, I really should have said "interior" cabins. :)

But I was really only thinking about the Grandeur, since it's this ship. :)

Actually, I really should have said "interior" cabins. :)

But I was really only thinking about the Grandeur, since it's this ship. :)

I AM talking about interiors on Anthem. The only difference between interiors and balconies was...the balcony. It was impressive. It takes a little getting used to because at first, you think, the room is skinny. After a day you realize its actually pretty efficient.

It's not my fault your wife is pregnant

Should hope not, lol.

I sailed on Grandeur last year, worst ship ever, full of Americans all over the place. Nobody friendly at the meet & greet, no fun at all.

The wife and I were the only British onboard apart from the entertainment team. We sat on our own most of the time and never spoke to anyone, too scared too. We saw some Texas ladies and thought they were going to get their guns out and shoot us. As for the locals from Baltimore, they were the worst of all. Shouting and screaming all the time and doing this weird thing with their hands, I think it was called "clapping".

Couldn't take part in the quizzes onboard as all the questions and answers were in American. so the spellings were wrong.

Was looking at booking the Grandeur for Summer 2019, but the prices are way off.

A 9 night Canada & New England cruise was only £600 more than a 5 night Bermuda trip, which only has 24 hours on the island (overnight) and no other stops. So I couldn't justify doing 14 nights.

9 nights is too short for the price of the flights. So will see what happens with summer 2020.

One quick question. You said you were sailing solo, so you get double points. Is this true of all solo passengers??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

yes. My primary reason is that i need EXACTLY 18 points to hit Diamond and this is a 9 night cruise. You have to sail in a double occupancy room. If you sail in any of the solo studio rooms, you will NOT get the bonus points, though Grandeur doesnt have those

Was looking at booking the Grandeur for Summer 2019, but the prices are way off.

A 9 night Canada & New England cruise was only £600 more than a 5 night Bermuda trip, which only has 24 hours on the island (overnight) and no other stops. So I couldn't justify doing 14 nights.

9 nights is too short for the price of the flights. So will see what happens with summer 2020.

The 5 nights always seem overpriced and horribly timed.

However, there are some decent deals on the 12 nights

I didnt get a picture, but it wouldnt do it justice. We just got a fly by by a Baltimore City Police helicopter. While it did its fly by, the copter switched on its siren. So I had to think. Why is there a siren on a helicopter?!?!??