Currently sailing on the Jade

Jdaniels679

Hi Jessica

We’re sailing with you. I think the Jade might be my favorite of the three Jewel class ships we’ve been on. NCL did a great job on her refreshment.

It is raining tonight but I’m hoping for good weather for beautiful Roatan tomorrow.

We are boarding the Jade on Saturday. Can you find out who the cruise director and captain will be going over the Atlantic. If you can let us know about anyone else staying aboard, I would appreciate knowing.

Glad to hear such a good report. Enjoy!

We are boarding the Jade on Saturday. Can you find out who the cruise director and captain will be going over the Atlantic. If you can let us know about anyone else staying aboard, I would appreciate knowing.

I’ll see if I can find out tomorrow. Thanks for the positive responses everyone. :) I, too, was quite pleased with the refurb NCL has done.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I sailed Jade before the refurb and then watched a you tube video post refurb. The ship has been completely transformed. I need to sail her again to experience the new ship.. Have fun on your cruise

Is the Captain making daily announcements at noon? Is the CD making any announcements at all or leaving that job to the assistant CD? In January everyone was basically silent. Not that this is bad but not what we were used to.

Thanks. I don't think the Captain and CD are the same as when we sailed hence the increased amount of updates. I like hearing the noon updates but also they are sometimes hard to hear if you are on the pool deck. The assistant CD when we sailed was Vlad and he was really entertaining.

Is the Captain making daily announcements at noon? Is the CD making any announcements at all or leaving that job to the assistant CD? In January everyone was basically silent. Not that this is bad but not what we were used to.

I was told the ship will have the same CD and Captain. Ingar Kjellin is the Captain and the CD is Richard Matic. Hope this helps!

They are going to have the same Captain and CD as our sailing. Ingar Kjellin (captain) and Richard Matic (CD). Hope this helps!

I feel like drinks on the UBP have been really light on liquor ... or is it just me?

I think it's just you. I have to keep telling them to make mine weaker. I usually end up getting a glass of diet pepsi on the side so I can dilute them myself - I drink Crown Royal and diet pepsi. :cool:

I think it's just you. I have to keep telling them to make mine weaker. I usually end up getting a glass of diet pepsi on the side so I can dilute them myself - I drink Crown Royal and diet pepsi. :cool:

:(:loudcry: Okay :rolleyes: