Where Are The Tolls On 595?

helen haywood

There are only tolls on I-595 if you enter the express lanes.

Just don't move over to the far left lanes when you merge from 95 to 595.

The exit to Davie Road appears on the right very abruptly after the exit to the Turnpike.

And you will come upon a traffic signal on the off ramp just as suddenly. Make a hard left at that light to go south on Davie Rd.

I think most of the rental car companies provide options for tolls nowadays. But yeah, fishywood pretty much explained it. Don't enter the express lanes and there is no tolls, if you do enter the express lane, you'll be in for a long ride out to I75 :)

Thanks Fishywood. I had a similar concern as I'll be coming down I 95 and onto 595 to get to Eller Drive for Park n Go. I do have a Sun Pass (just in case when I visit central Florida) but don't want to mess up getting to the port on embarkation day.

Thanks Fishywood. I had a similar concern as I'll be coming down I 95 and onto 595 to get to Eller Drive for Park n Go. I do have a Sun Pass (just in case when I visit central Florida) but don't want to mess up getting to the port on embarkation day.

You won't even see the express lanes, they are west of I95. I'm pretty sure for Park N Go, you just head East on 595 to the end, stay left for Port Everglades, then make a U-Turn right before the guard booths.