Less tan 90 days! Boston Whaler and boat questions

kcdancerkc

hubby is good with this boat, and the water is going to be too cold to enjoy much time snorkeling . What prices and what area is best to do this with calmer water?

We did this in the Bahamas and they gave us a map of beaches and a tank of gas. It was wonderful!

Anyone have ideas how to do this without breaking the bank?

Is there any type of booze cruise on a catamaran? This might be an easier option.

Looking for reputable companies without spending lots of time on tripadvisor....crunch time at work.

Thanks. :cool:

You probably would want to rent Boston Whalers nearby the Dockyard so on the West End I suggest either H2O Sports or Somerset Bridge Watersports. Both have recieved good reviews.

http://www.h2osportsbermuda.com

http://bdawatersports.com

For catamarans and other water excursions most of the local excursion operators book out of the island Tour Centre at the Dockyard. They have an extensive list.

https://www.islandtourcentre.com

lwQuzBRbfCpJXKO8zq3AvWTmSnobrQSJNjh6JeHgCksThe wife and I were in Bermuda last year on the Dawn.We rented a boat from H2O Water Sports and had a ball.Their boats are 17 footers while Summerset is 13 footers. Makes a big difference IMO. We rented for 4 hours on the morning of the last day in port and got a fifth hour for free. They provided 2 tanks of gas, a bucket of ice and bread for feeding the fish. We ran out of gas and switched to the second tank while we were about 5 minutes away from returning the boat after 4 and a half hours. They give the standard tourist map of Bermuda with inked in markings as to where you are allowed to go and where the reefs are and how to avoid them.. We went from H2O around the fort at the dockyard, past the cruise ships and then explored the Great Sound with many islands near Hamilton. . I was a little nervous of the boat traffic going into Hamilton so we decided to head back. Looking back I think it would have been fine. It was just that one ferry bearing down on us......... We went through the narrowest draw bridge and stopped at an island for a swim before returning the boat. Then it was a 15 minute taxi ride back to the dockyard. I highly recommend renting a boat from what ever company you feel comfortable with. We are both in our 70's. It was very easy to maneuver the boat and to follow the map even for old first timers.

Below is an image of H2O water Sports dock.

lwQuzBRbfCpJXKO8zq3AvWTmSnobrQSJNjh6JeHgCks

h20.jpg.31133abafc123576aff7aeb82426f2a7.jpg