FLL..Hyatt Place 17th ST Conv Center OR Airport/Cruise Port location?

P.A.

So I accidentally booked the Hyatt Place airport/cruise port location. We've stayed at the 17th St convention center location twice and thought it was a great location. The 17th street location is now more expensive so trying to decide if I want to pay more. Reviews are better for the 17th street location.

Has anyone stayed at the airport/cruise port location? Your thoughts or suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Try pricing the Hyatt Place using www.valuetrips.com

The 17th street convention center location has been priced well for us using this site..Best of luck.

I forgot to mention that I actually tried the valuetrips.com which I have used in the past and it has been great, however, I am traveling the weekend after Thanksgiving and they don't honor any discounts for that weekend.

Take Ashland's advice using valuetrips. We took his/her advice for our cruise this past March and saved over $100/night. This is now our go to hotel/website when sailing out of Ft. Lauderdale.

Totally agree..however because we are traveling the day after Thanksgiving they do not offer any discounts. :(

Take Ashland's advice using valuetrips. We took his/her advice for our cruise this past March and saved over $100/night. This is now our go to hotel/website when sailing out of Ft. Lauderdale.

V

Yes trip advisor is my best friend for everything!!! Reviews are better for 17th Street. Thanks!

How long does it take Valuetrips to respond? I put in an online reservation request a week ago and have not gotten a response. I'm looking at January 13th. I need to book another hotel if they will not honor my request.

How long does it take Valuetrips to respond? I put in an online reservation request a week ago and have not gotten a response. I'm looking at January 13th. I need to book another hotel if they will not honor my request.

Call the hotel direct and check that you are confirmed.;)

It took almost three weeks for us to hear back, but we finally have our confirmation. They apologized and said they were having server issues. Hang in there, I am sure you will hear back soon.

So I accidentally booked the Hyatt Place airport/cruise port location. We've stayed at the 17th St convention center location twice and thought it was a great location. The 17th street location is now more expensive so trying to decide if I want to pay more. Reviews are better for the 17th street location.

Has anyone stayed at the airport/cruise port location? Your thoughts or suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Do you have a Hyatt card/points? If so, use them at the 17th St. location - they are a good value IMO.

Do you have a Hyatt card/points? If so, use them at the 17th St. location - they are a good value IMO.

I do but not sure if I have enough. I think I have decided to just pay more and go with 17th.

Thank you!:)

I do but not sure if I have enough. I think I have decided to just pay more and go with 17th.

Thank you!:)

Don't forget to look at the Points + Cash options if they are available on your date. They're typically a really good value with Hyatt, especially if you have a small amount of points going to waste.

Don't forget to look at the Points + Cash options if they are available on your date. They're typically a really good value with Hyatt, especially if you have a small amount of points going to waste.

Thank you for that info..I will look into it. :cool: