Anyone just off Coral Panama Canal cruise?

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 09:34 PM.
St. Petersburg, FL
113 Posts
Joined May 2011
Interesting. I hadn’t seen that.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Dennis Reid
St. Petersburg, FL

Golden Princess - Sailed 07/23/2011 Inside Passage - Alaska
Celebrity Constellation - Sailed 04/11/2013 (Top Chef Cruise) Western Caribbean
Royal Princess - Sailed 01/26/2014 Eastern Caribbean
Caribbean Princess - Sailed 12/18/2014 Turks and Caicos
Regal Princess - Sailed 12/04/2016 Western Caribbean
Caribbean Princess - Sailed 01/14/2017 - ABC Tour
Coral Princess - Sailing 01/20/2018 - Panama Canal
Emerald Princess - Sailing 06/24/2018 Inside Passage - Alaska
142 Posts
Joined Apr 2010
Originally posted by crawford
Saw on another thread that their 15 day CP cruise did't offer a wine package.

Was this the case on your recent cruise? Hope it was just an oversight or I may me lugging a case from Total Wine.
Just off the CP on 1/5 (and still crying). While I didn't get it, one of our dining neighbors had a wine package. I didn't see it advertised, but then again, I wasn't looking for it.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
RobinAnn

[email protected]

Crozet, VA, USA
297 Posts
Joined Jan 2001
Originally posted by RobinAnn
Just off the CP on 1/5 (and still crying). While I didn't get it, one of our dining neighbors had a wine package. I didn't see it advertised, but then again, I wasn't looking for it.
Thanks. Thought that on a 15 day cruise, the wine packages would definitely be offered.
65 Posts
Joined Jan 2009
Originally posted by Fat Albert
The sanctuary is fantastic for the canal. They served us breakfast mimosas and lox and bagels that was fantastic and lots of cold wash cloths and very comfortable chaise lounges with a covered area to block out direct sun. They had assorted pastries and quiches and cold drinks were delivered all day long .A great lunch was served in the afternoon. Later in the day they had sweets and smoothies. They also have the ship photographer come and take your picture with the locks in the background. They area also has a private bathroom for guest which is a nice convenience.

Sounds lovely What was the cost and when/how can we reserve it? That's my hubby's 65th birthday and I want to make it as special as possible. Thank you!

Another couple of general questions: We have an inside Caribe cabin and wondered if anyone has any tips. Could you store a large suitcase under the bed?
Thanks! So excited to go!!!

Sent from my iPad using Forums
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature