Seaside yacht cabanas

I&J Cruisers

97ec88ccf7debaadbf06dd38194a22c3.jpg

I never paid for one since it was included but I'm pretty sure that it is not per person. It would outrageous if it was per person.

Yeah even $99 dollars seems like a stretch when all of this minus maybe the sashimi is basically already included and you are already paying for an exclusive experience. How much uptake do these cabanas get outside of those that get it included?

97ec88ccf7debaadbf06dd38194a22c3.jpg

I never paid for one since it was included but I'm pretty sure that it is not per person. It would outrageous if it was per person.

So how did all the snacks work? Did they just start bringing stuff or ask all day long? They had robes and slippers in the cabana - they already have those in the room. Can you please elaborate a bit more?

Sushi - DS would like that. What is actually above and beyond what they already give you?

Doesn’t seem like there is much that isn’t already included! Plus I fear I would eat more than I should when they just bring and leave, much harder to resist.

We are in RS next year and have the “free” one, but I think I will ask them not to bring anything. I’d prefer to get up from time to time and see what is on offer in the pool buffet area.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

RS just have the use of the cabanas. They will not bring any platters of fruit and such. I am sure you could have a butler bring you snacks and such.

Doesn’t seem like there is much that isn’t already included! Plus I fear I would eat more than I should when they just bring and leave, much harder to resist.

We are in RS next year and have the “free” one, but I think I will ask them not to bring anything. I’d prefer to get up from time to time and see what is on offer in the pool buffet area.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

So how did all the snacks work? Did they just start bringing stuff or ask all day long?

Stuff would just appear. If we were in the pool, the butler (or whomever was working) would discretely tell us that he had left something for us. If he/she said it too loudly, others within earshot would request the same thing even if they didn't have a cabana. ;)

They had robes and slippers in the cabana - they already have those in the room. Can you please elaborate a bit more?

We didn't see any slippers (I had my own so I wasn't looking, either) but the towels were the regular blue Yacht Club towels. There were storage areas that were hidden so things could have been there, IDK. There is an outlet to plug in a speaker, I suppose.

Sushi - DS would like that. What is actually above and beyond what they already give you?

Generally, you have to get your own food. Ordering drinks to be delivered is no problem but guests have to select their own buffet items. The butlers will carry a full plate back to the cabana for you, however. While in the cabana, the butler will surprise you with food delivery. There were items delivered that weren't from the buffet, however. The foods listed aren't the only items that they will bring. Some restaurant items get delivered but it is unpredictable (which is kinda cool) and adds to the surprise.

Our butler brought us items without us asking. He brought enough for all 4 of us.
Met a family on board seaside sailing in RS and they didnt get anything delivered without asking. Had a couple we met in a cabana next door(that was paid for) that had food items delivered though. Were you on the seaside or another ship?

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

Met a family on board seaside sailing in RS and they didnt get anything delivered without asking. Had a couple we met in a cabana next door(that was paid for) that had food items delivered though. Were you on the seaside or another ship?

We were on Seaside and Vishnu was our Butler. He was usually on the deck but there were others on occasion. When we were there, the other Royal Suite cabana seemed to be empty. I think (not sure) that we saw the other Royal Suite guests but they didn't spend time on the deck. Maybe having 2 small kids worked in our favor.