2015/2016 Deployment Thread

Andy

I know it will be awhile before Celebrity releases Alaska 2016 (believe only Crystal Cruises had released 2016 dates so far).

However, does anyone know what ships Celebrity will have in Alaska in 2016 and/or if they got one of the permits for Glacier Bay (to my knowledge Celebrity doesn't have Glacier Bay options on any 2014 or 2015 Alaska sailings).

Any info is appreciated!

I know it will be awhile before Celebrity releases Alaska 2016 (believe only Crystal Cruises had released 2016 dates so far).

However, does anyone know what ships Celebrity will have in Alaska in 2016 and/or if they got one of the permits for Glacier Bay (to my knowledge Celebrity doesn't have Glacier Bay options on any 2014 or 2015 Alaska sailings).

Any info is appreciated!

Hi:).....if they are the same ships as 2015, it will be Solstice,

Millennium and Infinity. Can't help you with the Glacier Bay question.

• 1 month later...

I would appreciate if you could advise or possibly correct that when I search for Celebrity Cruises/Cruise Critics Connection Party for the date I am sailing aboard the Equinox it says INVALID SAIL DATE. I know the sail date is correct as I have paid and have the Xpress Pass.

Sail details are :- Celebrity EQUINOX 21st May 2015

Any info is appreciated!

Celebrity won't be going to Glacier Bay anytime soon. I think the permits are at least 10 years. Last permits were granted in 2009

I assume the 2016 will not be out till 2015, but I was wondering what months are the time for northern Europe cruise, Scandinavian / Russia cruise This is the cruise I have been saving for.

Tonia San Diego..

I assume the 2016 will not be out till 2015, but I was wondering what months are the time for northern Europe cruise, Scandinavian / Russia cruise This is the cruise I have been saving for.

Tonia San Diego..

They are normally all out March/April... Last year they released Northern Europe mid March and the rest of Europe towards the end of March so should be around the tame time next year!

Hope this helps! 😎

Edited by MR_T

• 3 weeks later...
They are normally all out March/April... Last year they released Northern Europe mid March and the rest of Europe towards the end of March so should be around the tame time next year!

Hope this helps! 😎

Tonia San Diego..

Celebrity are releasing their 2016/17 itineraries as soon as November this year. (starting 11.11 for Captains Club members)

There is a thread already started by the official Celebrity profile on here.

Here is a link to the pdf:

http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Celebrity/Multi_Dest/Flyers/14040978_CEL_Deployment_Open_Schedule_2016_2017.pdf

Now we can plan our cruises even further in advance - oh Joy:):)

Celebrity won't be going to Glacier Bay anytime soon. I think the permits are at least 10 years. Last permits were granted in 2009

That's what I was afraid of (I found the "contracts" for HAL & others). THANK YOU for your info!

Since this will be their only cruise, I would have liked to put my folks on Celebrity Solstice, but not sure I want them to miss Glacier Bay . . .

Hi, thinking of going on a cruise in December 2015 in the carribean with about 30 family members young and old for an average duration, dont like to wait in lines and crowded, what do you reccomend?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 3 weeks later...

Went to book our Infinity P.C. cruise for March of 2017 - but there is no March dates listed - only April. There have always previously been March sailings. Is there some info out there on this that I have missed? I've got a cabin on hold for the earliest April date but really wanted March. :(

• 2 weeks later...

Today, driving home from an RCL cruise we saw three full size billboards in a row, a few hundred yards between each one.

Captions (from memory):

"On your next cruise be inspired"

"You should still be talking about your cruise"

" (something about best memories) "

All accompanied by the =X= and a pretty picture.

So what you may ask, well it was on IH-45 near Corsicana, TX and we were returning from Galveston.

The nearest =X= port is several hundred miles and several states away so why advertise in that location, somewhere only people that drive to Houston/Galveston will see ?

Could =X= be thinking nostalgically about Texas ?

We can only hope :)

Edited by pspercy