Godfrey's or Sonny Liston's?

Kat128

My friend and I are interested in a fun island tour. I've read good reviews for both Godrey's and Sonny Liston's but I'm stuck on which one to book with. Anyone been on both and have a favorite? Or if anyone else has another good company, I'm always willing to hear new suggestions!

I have been on both - depends on what you are looking for?

Both are EXCELLENT tours and basically the same format. The difference in my opinion is the 'vibe' as on Sonny's tour there is lots of music and 'audience participation' in singing along...while the godfrey tour is 'quieter'?

I remember doing the Godfrey tour and seeing Sonny's bus go by with everyone hopping and bopping along to the music - looked like they were having fun...so next time in St Thomas, since we were bringing the 3 kiddies with us we booked Sonny's tour and they loved it.

• 11 months later...
My friend and I are interested in a fun island tour. I've read good reviews for both Godrey's and Sonny Liston's but I'm stuck on which one to book with. Anyone been on both and have a favorite? Or if anyone else has another good company, I'm always willing to hear new suggestions!

Godfrey didn't show up. He sent someone else. He left us at one location and then when he did pick us up he was terrible. He stopped at places but he rarely said a word.

I found Sunny on here(CC) 12 yrs ago. Asked what you asked, He came highly rec'md then, and have used Him 3 times since, and will be using Him again in 3 wks!

I highly rec'md him, and know we will have fun again this run!

Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, too....

Song known by past Sunny trippers lol

He will not disappoint you! :D

• 3 weeks later...