EPIC - Top 5 Restaurants?!?!?

jnwrn11

My DH and I will be on this beauty in February and I was just wondering what you all would say are your top 5 restaurants, complementary or specialty.....

I need to make sure I'm spending my calories wisely!! :D

So my wife and I ate at 4 specialty and I'll rank them in order from best to worst in our opinion. Keep in mind this was just our opinion.

1. Cagneys

2. Teppanyaki

3. La Cucina

4. Moderno (Others raved about this one. Maybe we just got bad cuts but the filet was chewy and so was the bacon wrapped chicken breast.)

Last cruise on Epic I ate in all of the speciality restaurants at least twice apart from once only in the Teppanyaki.

My order is:

Le Bistro

Cagneys

Teppanyaki

Moderno

La Cucina - would be higher but did not like the location.

Le Bistro is very nice.

HOWEVER

If there is some wailing banshee in the atrium doing some activity with the unwashed, you end up with a violin concerto in one ear and screaming about bingo or dancing or a quiz in the other ear. All there is in between is a thin curtain.

We asked to move tables to the other side of the restaurant which was more bearable....the hostess said that we were the third party to have asked to be shifted from those tables by the "curtain" so far that evening. It needs to be soundproof glass, not a curtain.

Le Bistro (go early though so you dont end up in the stupid back room listening to bingo and that terrible duo they stick in that area) and Cagneys followed by the MDR.. The rest are either gimmicks (Meat fest or waving knives) or inedible (Irish pub)..

Never tried La Cucina - menu now looks better but it still seems to get bad press

So my wife and I ate at 4 specialty and I'll rank them in order from best to worst in our opinion. Keep in mind this was just our opinion.

1. Cagneys

2. Teppanyaki

3. La Cucina

4. Moderno (Others raved about this one. Maybe we just got bad cuts but the filet was chewy and so was the bacon wrapped chicken breast.)

Thanks Dubbs! I was wondering about Moderno!