Honolulu to Papeete cruise October 13, 2017

Mariyo

Hi! I am new to cruising and travelling alone, so I thought I would join the cruisecritic and get to know fellow passengers. Ideally I would like to add my details to the call roll, but have no idea how to do it. Can anyone help, please?

thanks

Yolanda:)

Hi! I am new to cruising and travelling alone, so I thought I would join the cruisecritic and get to know fellow passengers. Ideally I would like to add my details to the call roll, but have no idea how to do it. Can anyone help, please?

thanks

Yolanda:)

What kind of details would you like to add?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you all for your replies. I just wanted to add my details to the spreadsheet for my cruise, but it is locked. So I will email the first person on it to see if I can be added as they already have some activities I would like to join.

thanks again:)

I am not involved in your Roll Call, so I don't know all the details, but often access to any spreadsheet is restricted to make sure it is not messed up by too many people making changes. In that case, you just port the info on the Roll Call and the person maintaining the spreadsheet will add the info.