Drinks and bar prices on P and O Britannia

15 dollars gratuity? Surely that should read 15% gratuity?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Sorry 15% gratuities. ..now it is 18%.:

Pls note that we have booked celebrity next year as we have a drinks package. Love both lines for different reasons.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Forums mobile app

thanks for taking the time to post these. FYI - the Britannia beer menu is available on the P&O website as a PDF (might be easier to read the tasting notes):

https://carnivaluk.metafaq.com/resources/carnivaluk/life-on-board/BR_Beer_Menu.pdf

Some of the other bar menus also available: https://ask.pocruises.com/help/PO/life-on-board/drink_cost

I've not seen the tea pigs menu before (was on Britannia in December 2016). Do you remember where you saw that one?

I was on Britannia last week and that tea pigs menu was in the coffee shop in the atrium as well [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 3 months later...
Dont want to put a downer on anything but current prices are marginally higher than they were in the images posted a few months ago.

Wines are approx 70p more per large glass.

Peroni pints are 10p more.

Bottled beers are now 20p more roughly.

Any idea when the prices went up?

Being cynical I wonder if it was at the same time that they decided to reduce the alcohol that people could bring onboard. Now that it is only one bottle of wine (yes you can bring on a litre of spirits but no use to wine drinkers) the hike in the wine price will certainly increase revenue once the restrictions come in.

On an unrelated subject it took me a minute to figure out what your name was and I did not understand it so I googled it. Thanks for a good laugh this morning, it brought up a really funny Peter Kay sketch - now I get it.

Thank you for posting this info, cruisingcouple22. There look to be some new cocktails since our last cruise at the end of 2015 and a price increase, but DD will be overjoyed that her fave is still available.

The Raspberry Creme Brûlée is delicious! ;):)

So you will be TT then John. :)

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Dai, there was no need to go TT, we were Diamond status via our Celebrity cruise history and enjoyed 3 free drinks over dinner every night. In fact I drank more than normal and ended up with the smallest on board account ever.

Any idea when the prices went up?

Being cynical I wonder if it was at the same time that they decided to reduce the alcohol that people could bring onboard. Now that it is only one bottle of wine (yes you can bring on a litre of spirits but no use to wine drinkers) the hike in the wine price will certainly increase revenue once the restrictions come in.

Even P&O aren’t immune from inflation and currency fluctuations.