Special Restaurants

mcrcruiser

Book First Night Done Right on your cruise planner when on sale, sometimes $15. Then you could always try for a deal for another night once on-board.

Personally, we buy the deluxe drink package and I got a great deal on the speciality restaurants combined with the drink package. It appeared in my cruise planner but they have removed it from my next cruise now - they must have a certain number they will sell pre-cruise.

We were approached by a guy from Izumi on the Anthem last week. When we said we weren't interested, he gave us a card for 20% off (since it's a la carte) and just said to show it. Also, they were cutting deals on the ship for 3,4 and 5 packs of specialty dining with a buy more, save more promotion.

The best deal is usually First Night Done Right ($15pp), as someone else mentioned, or the BOGO 2 night dining package that they sometimes do ($30 pp for 2 meals so still $15pp per meal). You can occasionally get good deals onboard, although probably not better than half off like the aforementioned pre-cruise deals. Also, onboard deals are completely dependent on how popular the restaurants are during your sailing so you can't count them.

The best deal is usually First Night Done Right ($15pp), as someone else mentioned, or the BOGO 2 night dining package that they sometimes do ($30 pp for 2 meals so still $15pp per meal). You can occasionally get good deals onboard, although probably not better than half off like the aforementioned pre-cruise deals. Also, onboard deals are completely dependent on how popular the restaurants are during your sailing so you can't count them.

We got the BOGO 2 night on the Anthem for the 1st 2 nights when it was only 30$ I think thats a pretty good deal for 2 specialty restaurants. Shortly after we bought the BOGO they went up to 40$ pp. On our last Freedom cruise they offered us Sabor on the 6th day for the last night at sea for 20pp with free drinks. We had a bunch of OBC left so that was a no brainer. Enjoyed Sabor very much.

-Sean

Edited by wilmingtech