Hooking up a portable DVD player on Millennium TVs?

cruisingram1

Does anyone know if it's possible to hook up a portable DVD player to the TVs on Millennium? Are the HDMI ports accessible? Can you change input with the cabin remotes? - that could be an issue even if the port were usable.

We were on Infinity a while ago.. don't recall much about the TVs.

• 4 months later...
Does anyone know if it's possible to hook up a portable DVD player to the TVs on Millennium? Are the HDMI ports accessible? Can you change input with the cabin remotes? - that could be an issue even if the port were usable.

Hello,

I'm cruising on the Millenium soon and I was just wondering if you could share your experience hooking up to your TV's HDMI port. I am planning on bringing a media player.

Thanks.

Hello,

I'm cruising on the Millenium soon and I was just wondering if you could share your experience hooking up to your TV's HDMI port. I am planning on bringing a media player.

Thanks.

We just got off the Eclipse, for what it's worth, and the IT person came after we asked our steward if we could hook up our DVD player to the TV. The IT person came, turned off Hotel Mode which by default the TV is set to, plugged our HDMI cable into one of the slots on the TV and all worked just great.

Sailed the Silhouette in October. Attached my ipad to the tv with HDMI to watch movies. No way to change input on tv or cabin remote. From advice on cruise critic I had brought a samsung tv remote and was able to use it to change the input. Worked fine then.

We were able to connect my son's PlayStation 4 to our cabin TV aboard Infinity back in Jan. The TVs aboard Infinity were different than on Eclipse and the hookup procedure was different. The Infinity cabin TV had HDMI connections and I'm pretty sure we had to have the TV set to a certain channel to get it to see the PlayStation (which is also a blu-ray player)

bf6ea355c78564a65057b4b2219a7dc0.jpg

• 4 months later...