Amsterdam drydock - are they replacing the TV's in OV cabins?

Hflors

I am thinking about booking a cruise on the Amsterdam. The last cruise they had a great list of moves to rent. You just go to the front office and get one, go back to your room and watch it. Honestly there were hundreds. I want to know if the dvd players will still be in the rooms after dry dock?

(I was on the Koningsdam and their movie selection on - demand was quite limited. (I don't like shows that show animals eating each other) Downton Abby was a big hit, but how many times can you watch D.A on a long cruise?

I too, am interested in this. I will be on the Amsterdam in August with my young grandsons. We are hoping we don't have to bring our dvds and player if we don't have to. We will need these for 'quiet' times in the cabin. Anyone have an idea?

I too, am interested in this. I will be on the Amsterdam in August with my young grandsons. We are hoping we don't have to bring our dvds and player if we don't have to. We will need these for 'quiet' times in the cabin. Anyone have an idea?

Someone currently on the Amsterdam posted that they were told that they are not replacing the old small flat screen televisions and dvd players with promised interactive tvs due to cost.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Forums mobile app