Celebrity infinity

Eva 51

Thank you so much. Very helpful and interesting information!

I noticed that there is no date on the fact sheets to indicate when that information was released, so I do agree with others that the date for refurbishment may not be happening on 28 October 2018.

click the right button of your mouse over the PDF fact sheet to see the page info, there will display the last date it was modified for INFINITY Tuesday, 5 September, 2017, 2:41:42 PM

• 2 weeks later...

Do they change the dates of refurbishments even though it's on the fact sheet? My family and I are booked on 24th October sailing...bit worried they won't even clean it while we will be on there if it's about to go in for refurbishment? Also you can still book 28th sailing on Celebrity website!

Do they change the dates of refurbishments even though it's on the fact sheet? My family and I are booked on 24th October sailing...bit worried they won't even clean it while we will be on there if it's about to go in for refurbishment? Also you can still book 28th sailing on Celebrity website!

I suspect those dates are not correct or not current. With that said, you should reach out to Celebrity customer service to check.

This is the full schedule from the Fact sheets

INFINITY October 28, 2018

SUMMIT January 29, 2019

MILLENNIUM May 1, 2019

CONSTELLATION May 1, 2020

SOLSTICE October 1, 2021

ECLIPSE April 14, 2020

EQUINOX April 23, 2019

SILHOUETTE January 1,2020

I would not put too much trust in this information as I suspect it is not accurate. For example Millenium is going into dry dock in January 2019 for 6 weeks.

You will not be able to confirm very much with Celebrity unless it has been previously announced to the public