Dining Package - Silhouette

391hpa

I just booked the Silhouette for November 2018 and I’m not seeing any dining packages available in the Cruise Planner. Is it possible they aren’t offering packages for this cruise (or sold out) or is it too early for those to show up?

This is only our second cruise on Celebrity and the last time we cruised they didn’t have dining packages so this is all new to us.

Thanks!

Which cruise in November? It's not too early.

We are on the Silhouette TA, Nov. 3. There were specialty dining packages available for sail in our Cruise Planner as recently as this past weekend (when the 6-night and greater packages were on sail). Packages do sell out, though this seems early for that (especially for the shorter packages, which were not on sale).

Have you asked on your Roll Call?

Which cruise in November? It's not too early.

We are on the Silhouette TA, Nov. 3. There were specialty dining packages available for sail in our Cruise Planner as recently as this past weekend (when the 6-night and greater packages were on sail). Packages do sell out, though this seems early for that (especially for the shorter packages, which were not on sale).

Have you asked on your Roll Call?

We are on the November 18th sailing. I didn’t even think to go over to the Roll Call. Thanks for the advice!

The Cruise Planner has been acting up the past few days. It told us we weren’t eligible for a dining package😳. I went to the Cruise Planner without logging in and put in our reservation # and it allowed me to purchase a dining package.

We are on the Reflection Nov 16th sailing and we don't have any dining packages listed either on the website. I called Captain's Club about it and they told me they would look into it. A day later I received a call where they told me Celebrity wasn't going to offer dining packages for our cruise because it's a holiday cruise with Thanksgiving being on Nov 22nd. I'd never heard about that policy before. We're bummed about it but we'll still be on a cruise so it's all good!

We are on the Reflection Nov 16th sailing and we don't have any dining packages listed either on the website. I called Captain's Club about it and they told me they would look into it. A day later I received a call where they told me Celebrity wasn't going to offer dining packages for our cruise because it's a holiday cruise with Thanksgiving being on Nov 22nd. I'd never heard about that policy before. We're bummed about it but we'll still be on a cruise so it's all good!

That happened a couple of years ago (2015) when we did a holiday cruise over New Year's Eve. No packages available, and none of the alcoves could be reserved online - only on board, and no discounts on them. They still sold out.

The Cruise Planner has been acting up the past few days. It told us we weren’t eligible for a dining package😳. I went to the Cruise Planner without logging in and put in our reservation # and it allowed me to purchase a dining package.

Thanks for the idea. I tried it but got the same results. Booo.

However, a couple of days ago I did notice that, mysteriously, my cruise fare was $174.00 higher than my confirmation email and I hadn’t done anything to the reservation. I called and was on hold for about 45 minutes and gave up. I decided to try the email route, and if I didn’t hear back by this morning, I’d call again. Well I didn’t hear back, but the cruise fare is corrected online so that’s good.

This happened to me once on a RC cruise and the rep told me that it can sometimes take a day or two for the reservation to get “finalized” in the system and so if you go into the cruise planner too soon after making the reservation, it can get messed up. I thought that was a strange answer but knowing the RC website, anything is possible. Maybe the same thing happened here? I’m just happy it’s fixed.