Infinity Cabin # 8003 ???

Floyd and elayne

It is very large, but you are subject to feeling the motion of the ship. Have done the opposite stateroom, 8002, several times but know that it can be a bumpy ride, albeit a quiet one, tucked up next to officer's quarters. If you worry about feeling rough waters, it might not be the best choice.

We were in this cabin on Infinity through the Panama Canal. We loved it! It was very large and we loved the extra space - much longer and I think a little wider as well.

We sailed from San Francisco to go around through the Panama Canal. On the way we ran into a storm that cancelled one of our Mexican ports, but I don't remember feeling the rough ocean in the room more as opposed to other places on the ship. But I rarely get sea sick (twice in the time we have been cruising) so I guess I was not too concerned with it.

It is a great room though!

We were in this cabin on Infinity through the Panama Canal. We loved it! It was very large and we loved the extra space - much longer and I think a little wider as well.

We sailed from San Francisco to go around through the Panama Canal. On the way we ran into a storm that cancelled one of our Mexican ports, but I don't remember feeling the rough ocean in the room more as opposed to other places on the ship. But I rarely get sea sick (twice in the time we have been cruising) so I guess I was not too concerned with it.

It is a great room though!

Hi Yvette:)....OT for one moment...hope you got my email.....wishing

you and Bill a Very Happy New year:)

• 2 weeks later...
Yvette...thank you so much for the response. After reading your response, I will stay with Cabin 8003, and look forward to enjoying the larger size and space it offers.

Happy New Year

Hi

May i ask a favor ???

I don't know when is your cruise but i'll be on cabin 8002 on the Summit on March (i think it almost the same...) , is it possible to send me pictures of the cabin on your return ???

It would be very much appreciate.

My adress is bobque02@hotmail.com

Thanks in advance

Robert

Hi, Our cruise isn't until October, and so would love to have you send me a picture of the cabin and your experiences....

From what I read most love the size of the cabin which is bigger than most, but since I am on a TA cruise my concern was feeling any rough seas

mshilton@aol.com

Elayne

• 5 years later...