Infinity - March / April 2019 - private charter / short term dry dock?

Geoff&Louise

I had been looking ahead to a possible 5 night Western Caribbean cruise on the Infinity, departing 25 March 2019, and had priced up the possibility via Celebrity's web-site.

However, upon looking up this particular cruise late last week, and again over the weekend and today, it appears that you can book a 4 Bahamas night cruise departing 21 March 2019, but then no further cruises are showing on the web-site until a 5 night Western Caribbean cruise departing 13 April 2019 - i.e. effectively a 19 day break.

Does anyone know if the Infinity has been earmarked for a quick dry dock wash and brush up? Or could it be a potential private charter?

Many thanks

• 3 weeks later...

After getting the runaround from Celebrity reservations, I asked a favour from the On-Shore Concierge in Miami who I had dealt before and who has always been extremely helpful, and he kindly confirmed that the Infinity had indeed also been chartered for the cruise I had booked on (25th March). Whilst I could have waited for Celebrity to make me an offer and bump me at some point in the future, to save hassle and ensure my first choice of cabin, I have just rebooked via my TA on the same cruise departing 16th March.

I had been looking ahead to a possible 5 night Western Caribbean cruise on the Infinity, departing 25 March 2019, and had priced up the possibility via Celebrity's web-site.

However, upon looking up this particular cruise late last week, and again over the weekend and today, it appears that you can book a 4 Bahamas night cruise departing 21 March 2019, but then no further cruises are showing on the web-site until a 5 night Western Caribbean cruise departing 13 April 2019 - i.e. effectively a 19 day break.

Does anyone know if the Infinity has been earmarked for a quick dry dock wash and brush up? Or could it be a potential private charter?

Many thanks

As per your other thread

Bliss Adult Cruise April 2019

Bliss MGT, LLC (Bliss Cruise) announced it will sail on the Celebrity Infinity April 8 – 13, 2019.

http://castawaystravel.com/bliss-adult-cruise-april-2019/

• 3 months later...

Is Infinity going into Dry Dock...? (Not just the April 2018 for propulsion)

It has a TA on the schedule...for April 2019

How do I find the dry-dock schedule. Some of you are so resourceful. Learning. TYIA

• 3 weeks later...

Celebrity Infinity will Charter the 4th "Flower Power Cruise" March 30, 2019 through April 6, 2019. Bands from the 60's will be performing all week. Booking starts tomorrow for past guests of this cruise, open to the public starting March 8th, 2018. Booking is through Star Vista Live. You can look it up by entering "Flower Power Cruise 2019". I went in 2017 and had a blast! Now I'm going in 2019.

• 2 months later...

Many thanks

Private Charter for the Flower Power Cruise, March 30 to April 6, 2019