Neptune Lounge snippet in HAL's Nieuw Statendam video

TheEmerson

YouTube Video. About 1:10 in the video the designers mention that the Neptune Lounge will be larger and windows will be added. Now by how much and if the windows will be of the hallways like the rest have is up to debate.[/quote][

Maybe they are considering what Disney Cruise calls a 'Magic Window'. Found in their interior cabins, is a flat display, tied to an outside camera, that gives real time view of what is outside the ship in that particular direction. Would allow an exterior window on an interior space...

Tom in Okeechobee, FL

Maybe they are considering what Disney Cruise calls a 'Magic Window'. Found in their interior cabins, is a flat display, tied to an outside camera, that gives real time view of what is outside the ship in that particular direction. Would allow an exterior window on an interior space...

Tom in Okeechobee, FL

I certainly hope not. That would encourage me, after a great many cruises to vstop booking NEPTUNE Suites. I would strongly dislike such a gimmick.

Another good reason i will not sail disney nor 'do' a park.

Is there anyone here who genuinely likes that idea?

I like the idea ... But I could never dream of affording a Neptune suite anyway so I guess I don't count ;)

You just never know .... you might get the chance at a Neptune Suite via an upsell offer. Sometimes the upsells are very affordable :)

Windows in the Neptune Lounge sound like a nice touch, but we've never felt deprived without a window in there (as someone who only gets a Neptune via upsell ;) )