Thoughts on Reflection Sky Suite 6307

colombiangirl

Just did a search on the boards. Look at this thread. Yes, a very small balcony.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2240120

Thank you. I'm hoping that picture is only half the veranda. I wonder how far back it goes in the opposite direction (left side vs right side).

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Forums mobile app

We had port side Sky Suite on TA last year...the balcony is wide but narrow and does not go around the side...just to the corner...however you do get a nice view! The only issue with being on the lower floor(6th), was, the butler and his assistants did not provide the services we have known in the past. I do think they were trying, but, the butler had 3 floors of sky suites..it took 2 full days of sailing to get ice in the bucket...I always ask for the fridge to be empty and take away all the extra pillows...this never happened. We did enjoy the cruise,and the Michaels Club Concierge was awesome. We will in the future stick to deck 11 or 12...

The room is the same as those above it but there's a reason those two on deck 6 are usually the last ones to fill up. If you just want to step out on the balcony for the view from time-to-time, it does its job. If you want a big balcony that you'll use for hours on end, I'd try to move to one on a higher deck.

• 1 month later...

Hi Sorry I am a bit late with a reply, sailed on the reflection cruise the second week in jan in 6307 and would definitely book again. Totally understand the balcony comments as it is a bit cramped, but it is OK. In our case we got to the cabin, went straight to the balcony and checked it out and said hmm looks cramped and never thought about it again for the rest of the cruise. The cabin otherwise is great with the porthole and plenty of room yes you have a pole which you wont notice after an hour or two either :-). I would say that you will notice the distance to the cabin from everywhere you go. Yes it is great exercise, that said, if you forget to get something or leave something somewhere it is quite a walk back to get to everything. Still would not affect choosing the cabin for us, just would say the big walk will be noticeable.

The pictures that are posted perfectly reflect the balcony dimensions, you will need to setup table and chairs to the one side and about all you can really do otherwise is walk and look over rail our out at sea.

Hope this helps and hope I got to you with the note in time !

I feel I may have made a mistake in choosing this cabin. A fellow cruisecriticer has sent me a couple of photos of the veranda and it looks very tiny. Has anyone stayed in this cabin? Insights? Photos? Suggestions?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Forums mobile app

reviews for several corner Sky Suite

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1751328[url=https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1751328&highlight=6307][/url]