Does anyone know which night is the "Formal night" 3 day Enchantment of the Seas?

TealK

Our group of 10 are cruising Oct 12th- 15th on Enchantment of the Seas out of Port Canaveral. Can anyone tell me what night is the "formal" captains dinner night?

Normally night 2.

• 1 month later...
Love the use of quotes around "Formal Night." Not sure if you were intentionally sending a message but it made me smile. :D

I use the quotes because "Formal Night" isn't what it used to be in my opinion. I was on a Carnival cruise last summer and we were sitting next to a group of girls wearing their bathing suits with cover ups on for "Formal Night". Hopefully Royal Caribbean won't allow that.

I use the quotes because "Formal Night" isn't what it used to be in my opinion. I was on a Carnival cruise last summer and we were sitting next to a group of girls wearing their bathing suits with cover ups on for "Formal Night". Hopefully Royal Caribbean won't allow that.

I agree, it's not that hard to pack a pair of 1 slacks, 1 button up and 1 sports coat. It doesn't matter if it is vacation and you wear it for work every day, most of us do, your situation is not unique.