Oasis drink coupons

Cruisegirl6

Hello,

My sister/brother in law are going on our cruise, my brother in law will have drinks but my sister really doesn't drink, therefore, they are considering not getting the beverage package as I assume the new rule is both of them must have the same package am I correct on this?

I recall in the past on cruises that they offered drink vouchers/coupons on the Oasis ships, has anybody been on the Oasis to know whether they offer the drink vouchers/coupons? If so, when are these available for purchase and does anybody know what exactly you pay for them and what you get?

If you call, Royal will normally allow one person to have the Deluxe package and the other to have the Refreshment package.

On our cruise, the drink card was $79 (plus 18%) and showed up on day 5. It was for 10 drinks, same drinks you could get with the Deluxe package.

Hello,

My sister/brother in law are going on our cruise, my brother in law will have drinks but my sister really doesn't drink, therefore, they are considering not getting the beverage package as I assume the new rule is both of them must have the same package am I correct on this?

I recall in the past on cruises that they offered drink vouchers/coupons on the Oasis ships, has anybody been on the Oasis to know whether they offer the drink vouchers/coupons? If so, when are these available for purchase and does anybody know what exactly you pay for them and what you get?

I purchased a Deluxe and a Refreshment package just yesterday with no problem. Had to call though because I couldn’t seem to pair those two up online.