Enchantment: what are the odds?

My first ever cruise and I am *dying* for any and all information on my ship and itinerary, and I've booked the first sailing out of Galveston for this ship, at least in a long while. It's like trying to sneak a look at your presents, only to discover the giver has figured out your nonsense and wrapped a dummy box. Guess I'll just see what the Bahamas itineraries look like ... :mad::evilsmile::evilsmile:

Found a wonderful live review by CatLadyFemme from back in February! No idea how it will shape up for a 4-night, 1 port, Western Caribbean itinerary, but it was great to read something recent.

My first ever cruise and I am *dying* for any and all information on my ship and itinerary, and I've booked the first sailing out of Galveston for this ship, at least in a long while. It's like trying to sneak a look at your presents, only to discover the giver has figured out your nonsense and wrapped a dummy box. Guess I'll just see what the Bahamas itineraries look like ... :mad::evilsmile::evilsmile:

It looks like the Enchantment's first cruise from Galveston is a 7 Night Western Caribbean visiting, Costa Maya, Cozumel, and Grand Cayman... (No Stops In The Bahamas)...

Our first cruise was on Enchantment. My review is linked below, if it helps you get a feel for the ship.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2278400

It's a nice ship, hope you have a great cruise. We got the "bug" after sailing on Enchantment and have since sailed on Ovation, a Celebrity cruise last summer and booked on Allure next May!

Our first cruise was on Enchantment. My review is linked below, if it helps you get a feel for the ship.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2278400

It's a nice ship, hope you have a great cruise. We got the "bug" after sailing on Enchantment and have since sailed on Ovation, a Celebrity cruise last summer and booked on Allure next May!

Thank you - I'm looking forward to reading it!

There are a couple of new videos on youtube since Enchantment that are worth watching. One is from a travel agent and its not bad. Another is from a very narcissistic couple that much has walked everywhere with a selfie stick, but there is some good video as well.

• 2 weeks later...
There are a couple of new videos on youtube since Enchantment that are worth watching. One is from a travel agent and its not bad. Another is from a very narcissistic couple that much has walked everywhere with a selfie stick, but there is some good video as well.
[emoji1] Thank you so much!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Forums mobile app