Celebrity Equinox Sunset Cruise question

shiny1

We are interested in a sunset cruise in Aruba. Looking at the two offered through the cruise line, one is $59.75 and the other is $69.00. Both are 2 hours, drinks, no dinner. Wondering if anyone has done the sunset cruise through the ship and what would be the price difference? Thanks!

We are interested in a sunset cruise in Aruba. Looking at the two offered through the cruise line, one is $59.75 and the other is $69.00. Both are 2 hours, drinks, no dinner. Wondering if anyone has done the sunset cruise through the ship and what would be the price difference? Thanks!

Hi we are on Equinox in under two weeks i was looking at the sunset cruises as well I noted on one was a little buffet the other just was the sunset cruise both had drinks(local) One was a slightly smaller craft looking at the pictures.

Hope this helps.

We were just on the sunset cruise in Aruba last week. We went on the more expensive one...had a great time but the drinks were terrible, really sweet and cheap booze used and the appetizers were also terrible. We had a fun crowd so there was a lot of dancing and a pretty good sunset so from that sense it was fun. I guess it depends on how picky you are about food and drinks