Singles/Young Couples-Please Reply!

MiamiNicole

We are just curious if Princess has a variety of young couples single...20-30. I have been on lots of other lines, Celebrity, RCL, Carnival (forever ago), but does Princess have a nice mingling group at night for younger crowd. We are two couples in are 20's traveling on the New Years sailing of the Caribbean. Thanks for the replies!!!

I was on the Feb 28th sailing of Golden and we had a great mix of younger people. Im sure there will be tons of peoples on your cruise in the 20's age group.

Enchantment Feb,2002; Monarch Nov,2002; Radiance Nov,2003; Golden Princess Feb 28,2004

E8jxdiZ9faFKEKEk7kLioMO+rbBbKHM20060.jpg

Due to the holidays, I believe you will find a lot of collage aged (18-25) adults on board. Go to the count down party I hear it is really good. A young couple of of my son's went last year on the Grand and said that it was quite a party. The champange at midnight was very good (read free). They had hats but not sure if they brought them. They were given streamers too. They said there was lots of partys to go to during the whole trip. But a warning do not get to drunk and takea swing at someone, it is a quick trip to the brig (one young guy spent midnight in the brig. He got released the next morning but was not allowed to drink on the ship again.)

Hopfully a Hawiian Cruise

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=4169e1&cdt=2006;12;5;11;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500 Until we sail away on the ocean blue

Navigator of the Seas Western Crib 08/03

Dawn Princess - Eastern Carb 01/03

Dawn Princess Panamal Canal 11/02

Maybe we should have booked on your cruise nicole. sounds like that's where the party will be...... I left you a reply on your passport issue..........

Pete...

Come on and join us Pete (hehe)! Catpdata..don't worry we aren't your Carnival cruise crowd that is falling down hallways half drunk, just love some good music and a martini! My parents can keep up with us pretty well too. Can't wait til this December, we will be daning on water right into 2005 !!!

Nicole...My group is the same way..just looking for some good music, some drinks and a good time. icon_wink.gifI am worried just because my family took a cruise on the Carnival Spirit last January (8-day to Panama Canal)and my sister, my best friend, and I seemed to be the only people in the Disco at night. We had a great time, but hopefully, on the Caribbean Princess there will be a few more people up at night. The carnival staff said the crowd was older due to the 8-day length of the cruise. We were the only people in our age bracket. Let me know when you get any info! icon_smile.gif

Guesss I lucked out on Carnival Conquest back in December. Never once saw anyone falling down drunk or even staggering. Did find a pukey mess in the lido deck restroom one morning though.

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;6;5;18;00;00&timezone=GMT+0000

June 5th - Queen Mary 2 Westbound Transatlantic

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff0000&cdt=2004;11;22;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

November 22nd - Sun Princess Eastern Caribbean

Archived