Leaving A Week From Today!!!

Lois R

Thanks for all the replies:)

I am not doing a page by page review but I have posted a few thoughts over on the SS forum. Here is a link if you want to read it:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2535115

If you have any questions I will be happy to answer them.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Lois, I must have missed this post when you made it, because I was waiting for your review, and then I found this post. I read your review on the SS boards, it sounds like you had a wonderful trip. I am glad that you got to see David when in Florence, as I know you were looking forward to that. I love Florence as there is just so much to see there. Someday I may have to try the more upscale lines or the river cruises so I can experience the nice differences like you did. Great review. Neil

Lois, I went in and read the condensed version, but I like the extra detail on the SS forum a little more, as when you stood up for that unfortunate staff member when some inconsiderate person tore into her on the tour you were on. I was glad to hear that you stood up for her, as some people just have no class, even when on a luxury line like SS. I still haven't hit that lottery jackpot so I will probably have to wait a few years until I retire to enjoy the river cruises and luxury lines. Neil

Hi Neil, I have to say, that the passenger was just SO RUDE:eek:....I left it out of the condensed version, well, it was such

a long story.......but thought on the SS forum, those folks might be more interested.

As for expense, yes, they are quite $$........I had no idea I would be able to try the luxury line until quite recently.

I am now trying to decide what to do next.......not sure I am going back to mainstream.