Amber Cove Cabana Bar

ecarbine

I was just looking at a map of Amber Cove and noticed a Cabana Bar that looks like it is located on the pier that leads to the over the water cabanas.

Does anyone know if this bar is just for those who have rented cabanas or is it open to anyone?

Thanks!

What map are you looking at? I am unaware of a bar out by the cabanas but there is a public bar by the pool.

Not saying that the bar by the cabanas is not open to the public, but I am sure if there, it is for the people who rent cabanas, as it would be quite a walk back to the pool.

What map are you looking at? I am unaware of a bar out by the cabanas but there is a public bar by the pool.

Not saying that the bar by the cabanas is not open to the public, but I am sure if there, it is for the people who rent cabanas, as it would be quite a walk back to the pool.

I am looking here; it shows #20 in the Aqua Zone area as Cabana Bar and it looks like it is right on the pier.

http://www.ambercove.com/port-information/amber-cove-map.aspx

From the map it looks like it's on the pier going to the cabanas but before you would actually get to the cabanas.

We'd also like to know if it's a public bar.

We are going to be there in 2 weeks, and we have been there before but never over by the cabanas. We rented one of the Ocean Cabanas this time. If no one has answered I will try to come back and do so when we return.

I will say that if you use Google Earth you can see that hut 1/2 way down the walk way to the Cabanas out of over the water.... so I don't know if you are stopped from entering right at the entrance on the edge of the walk (still on land)... of if you can walk down the walk way as far as that bar and can't go past that. I know access to this area is limited somewhere, and that bar is showing out a ways over the water too.

We are going to be there in 2 weeks, and we have been there before but never over by the cabanas. We rented one of the Ocean Cabanas this time. If no one has answered I will try to come back and do so when we return.

I will say that if you use Google Earth you can see that hut 1/2 way down the walk way to the Cabanas out of over the water.... so I don't know if you are stopped from entering right at the entrance on the edge of the walk (still on land)... of if you can walk down the walk way as far as that bar and can't go past that. I know access to this area is limited somewhere, and that bar is showing out a ways over the water too.

Have a great time! :D

PLEASE do report back on the bar when you return.

The OP (ecarbine) and I would love to know ... probably some others will be interested as well.