A brief review of Harmony Disembarked 10-21

jewliana

Just got off the Harmony and wanted to let everyone know we had a fantastic time and have no complaints at all!

Embarkation was a breeze. We got there at 11am expected a sea of people and a wait to board. We walked right up to check in and then walked straight onto the ship! Quickest EVER!

DisEmbarkation was just as quick. We do self disembark and went down around 7:45am to no lines for the elevator or anywhere else! Were in our car in about 15 minutes and on the road home

We cruise a lot so we dont get off the ship but we did enjoy most of the shows.

We also bought the specialty dining package VROOM and the drink package because they offered an amazing discount.

We only dined at Jaimees Chopped and 150 Park Ave. All were great! It even included specialty lunch on all sea days. We skipped breakfast and had light lunches and still thought we were going to burst if we had been on board one more day!

Our room Steward Neville was amazing. We had a neighborhood balcony over Central Park. I wouldnt have picked the cabin but it was a guarantee at a fantastic price so no complaints from me!

As for the drink package we always found many bars open with almost no waiting ever. Very friendly service all throughout the ship.

It was a full ship and had 900 kids on board. We never saw any issues with kids or felt like the ship was over run with people OR kids. No long waits for elevators. Everything was very smooth.

The internet was the fastest I have experienced among the different lines. We were able to stream the Baseball Playoff games because they were not showing them anywhere. I think that is pretty incredible. Pages loaded quickly at all times.

If you have any other questions I will try to help :-)

We love a happy cruiser. 😄

Did you book your next cruise while on board? 😉

We did not as we are retired and can jump on anytime. We do much better watching out for great pricing. We seem to save much more on our cruises that way.

Oh exciting! We and friends are doing B2B on Harmony sailing 10/28 and 11/4. Which itinerary did you have? Was the ship quiet during port? Wanting to know how free the spa and flow riders might be. [emoji6]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

DisEmbarkation was just as quick. We do self disembark and went down around 7:45am to no lines for the elevator or anywhere else! Were in our car in about 15 minutes and on the road home

Thanks for the info. My cruise is booked for 12/9/17. I would like to be on a 11:30 am flight back home. I see that you self disembarked. Is it possible to make that flight if I self disembark? How do I let them know I want to self disembard??

Thanks for the info. My cruise is booked for 12/9/17. I would like to be on a 11:30 am flight back home. I see that you self disembarked. Is it possible to make that flight if I self disembark? How do I let them know I want to self disembard??

The room steward will leave a paper in your room and you just check self Disembark. You can leave as soon as the ship has cleared which could be as early as 6:45 or 7am. The airport is about 15 minutes travel time or less so you should have no problem getting to the airport in plenty of time.

What was the negative, if any, of the neighborhood balcony? We booked a central park balcony next December for new years eve as price was great . thanks !

It was lovely except for not seeing the ocean. There are not that many indoor cool relaxing places that you can actually see the ocean.