Empress of the Seas 5/29/04

RichNY

I figured it would be better if I moved this post from the Roll Call page to here. We just keep gettig buried over there..

We are up to 20 for the M&M and if we come up short we can meet in Frans cabin...right Fran?? icon_rolleyes.gif

Rich

Hi nukester! Would be happy to post a review, but it won't help you, as we return on 6/6, and you'll be on your way before we reach home. Perhaps someone booked on an earlier trip, and that has also sailed on the Empress before, will share the changes.

MichaelHunter - How old are your daughters, my son is five.

Did you sign up for Meet and Mingle?

Serenade of Seas 11/27/04

Empress of Seas 5/29/04

Serenade of Seas 10/9/03

Serenade of Seas 9/03

Grandeur Of the Seas 9/96

Sovereign of the Seas

Crown Princess

NCL Seaward

Carnival Festivale 1989

The bus info wasn't mentioned in the docs so I called 1 800 327 6700 and found that the PU time at exit 49 is 12:30 .

The price is $35 PP RT and I suggest you call to get the price for the children. The funny thing is the trip from Mass is free..whats up with that.. icon_mad.gif Right Fran.. icon_eek.gif We just might do the bus trip.

Rich & Loretta

Good news! icon_smile.gif I thought I had already signed up for the M & M icon_confused.gif, but apparently I hadn't, so I just did. We are up to 22 now!!!

icon_cool.gif Texalana

Until Bermuda on Empress of the Seas 05/29/04

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=CD20CD&cdt=2004;05;29;18;0;00&timezone=GMT-0600

We still have not rec'd our docs icon_frown.gif Just wondering what time the ship moves from the Dockyard to Hamilton on June 3, Thursday. Thought it was 7AM, but RCCL website shows it different. Will have to adjust our itinerary if it is later. icon_smile.gif Is the time on your docs?

Carol

Hi Carol,

My docs say that we depart Kings Wharf at 1230 p.m.and arrive Hamilton at 2 p.m. on Thursday, June 3rd.

Of course, this is always subject to change at any time, so I wouldn't make any plans that can't be altered at the last minute. icon_wink.gif

Texalana icon_cool.gif

Until Bermuda on Empress of the Seas 05/29/04

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=CD20CD&cdt=2004;05;29;18;0;00&timezone=GMT-0600

Archived