Hop on hop off tours

Adammara

On QE at moment, and we can book hobo buses on board and charge to on board account. Never seen this before!

First time in Queens Grill, absolute bliss, and a window table too, calm sea sunny and bright at the moment.

did this on QE in Gran Canaria last cruise in Nov

Great news as we are embarking on QE next week for a Canaries cruise. If possible please let us know what tours are available and the costs (presumably in $s rather than in €s if we booked onshore).

23$cost of bus on board, 50 yards from ship best stop is cathedral 1:5€ 4 lift up tower also sit right side of top deck 4 superb view of harbour 20 € price on bus

Cost in Dollars equates to that in Euros, which is good. Where were you? Las Palmas Gran Canaria

Could you get the same bus without booking on board?

same bus red City Bus you will see it from ship seems to go on the hour

I think there is absolutely no need to pre book any HoHo bus, either on line or on board. The bus company operators are clever enough to make sure their buses are extremely close to the ships and buying tickets right then and there is easy.

They tend to operate in many different cities and the RED bus company at least gives you a discount in the next city when you show them your old ticket.

Also it seems to be pretty standard that when you buy a ticket from 3 pm, you can use it all the next day.

I usually give my ticket to somebody else when we are done with sightseeing in the afternoon. It helps some backpackers who would otherwise perhaps not be able to enjoy the experience..

I think there is absolutely no need to pre book any HoHo bus, either on line or on board. The bus company operators are clever enough to make sure their buses are extremely close to the ships and buying tickets right then and there is easy.

They tend to operate in many different cities and the RED bus company at least gives you a discount in the next city when you show them your old ticket.

Also it seems to be pretty standard that when you buy a ticket from 3 pm, you can use it all the next day.

I usually give my ticket to somebody else when we are done with sightseeing in the afternoon. It helps some backpackers who would otherwise perhaps not be able to enjoy the experience..

when you can use your OBC as we did and get the ride for free it is most certainly a good deal, not much point buying ticket at 1500 when ship leaves at 1700