Stroller in Italian ports

Seatheworld07

We are using Rome in Limo for excursions in Naples, Rome, and Florence/Pisa. I was just wondering if anyone with toddlers has used this company. We will be traveling with two toddlers and are trying to decide between bringing our normal double stroller, a double umbrella stroller, or two single umbrella strollers. Just wondering how much walking we'll be doing at each port. I understand it's not advisable to bring a stroller to Pompeii, but I was wondering about other places. Any places that we definitely should or shouldn't bring a stroller? Does anyone know if they take you somewhere and drop you off for an hour or two or is it a shorter amount of time at more locations? Thanks in advance!

Thanks! So leave the stroller in the van and just walk around Positano, right? About how much time do you suggest spending in Position?

Lots of steps and not flat! Me? 2-3 hours was enough. 3 if getting lunch. Really depends what you want to do and see and what kind of time you have and if there are other towns on the agenda etc etc

Pompeii definitely a no no with a stroller by the way. Sorrento is pretty easy with strollers. Very flat.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I would consider taking two single strollers. You may find that narrow passages and doorways could be difficult with a double stroller, and if it is hilly or cobblestones, you can share the burden. Might be easier to deal with folding and storing as well. The carrier is a good idea, but for back up as it could be a strain if it's very hot.