Specialty dinning on Diamond Princess

Seems to be 3 speciality restaurants on this ship, but logging into our booking there is information about each and sample menus, but nothing as to how much the cover charge is or if there are packages available to try all 3? anyone know how much they are and if you have been on board recently were packages available?

Seems to be 3 speciality restaurants on this ship, but logging into our booking there is information about each and sample menus, but nothing as to how much the cover charge is or if there are packages available to try all 3? anyone know how much they are and if you have been on board recently were packages available?

Pretty sure they’re $29 ea now.

I'm not sure about prices on that ship . Sabatinis has changed menu and gone back to $25 on some ships, but Diamond may still have the old menu which is better IMHO but slightly more expensive.

I think Kai Sushi/Seafood is a la carte but they may have fixed price specials if they aren't getting many people. Sun certainly did.

As far as I know Princess have never offered a package deal for the speciality restaurants.

With Princess offering all these 3 for free promos, it might be hard getting into the cover charge eateries. We have 3 of them in the forthcoming cruises, Sapphire x 2, Royal x 1. Might have to shove the officers out of the way to get a table. The officers like to eat in the special eateries.:evilsmile:

No doubt Diamond's special eateries will be chockas, all the freebies.

• 4 weeks later...

No packages, Sabatinis is busy most nights and you need to book in advance, its nice but not sure its worth the extra A$29 cover charge, Didnt try the Steakhouse, its just part of the buffet area partitioned off at night and never looked that full, reports were mixed as to how good it was, Kai Sushi was deserted every time i passed by so we took that as being it may not be that good, and never came across anyone who tried it, menu wasn't very enticing either, which didnt help.