How long does it take the Captain's Club to get updated with cruise information.

larrywizzit

Our last cruise in late November will push us up to Elite level and I am getting close to booking the next. However, I still haven't seen the points applied from that cruise.

I had heard that they can be a bit slow, but I am beginning to wonder if this isn't a glitch :confused: and they have somehow 'forgotten' to credit us.

So, in other's estimation, is this normal? Should I continue to be patient or should I drop them a line?

My experience is a week to 10 days for points to post so yes, do call them. I had that problem too and some how my account was showing my first and middle names reversed so the points were not posting...they fixed it in a minute so call now...

Agree with others that you should expect 5-10 days.

As others i had a problem with one of mine not posting, while my spouses posted after 5 days. I contacted Captain's Club and the explained that my birthdate was shown incorrectly on the cruise record which was preventing it from posting. They made the correction and it posted a couple days later.

How one record would be different from the other is beyond me.

Agree with others that you should expect 5-10 days.

As others i had a problem with one of mine not posting, while my spouses posted after 5 days. I contacted Captain's Club and the explained that my birthdate was shown incorrectly on the cruise record which was preventing it from posting. They made the correction and it posted a couple days later.

How one record would be different from the other is beyond me.

We recently had a similar experience except both birth dates were incorrect. This had never happened to us until we (1) used a TA and (2) our booking was changed to a group booking. I initially made the booking directly with Celebrity, at which time all information was correct, then transferred the booking to a TA. A month later, the TA moved us to a group booking (with no additional benefit to us). Somehow, our birthdates were swapped along the way. The lovely Captains Club staff got it sorted in the end.