Fun Factory/X Factory - Ages

LBeeE

I'm getting ready to take my kids on their first cruise (March/spring break). At the time of sailing they will be 13 and 11-and-3/4. My daughter does NOT wish to be grouped in with ages 3-11 and would prefer to be with her brother in the group for older kids. Are they absolutely firm on the ages, or might she be able to join the older kids, since she will literally be almost-12?

The Ensigns age group is 8-11, my daughter is 9 and I mentioned this on another thread that we will also be on the equinox March 24th. Not sure about the older groupsor whether they care if older kids participate with the younger groups.

Our only experience was when she was 4, we were on the Constellation in January, and sometimes she was the only child in the club. Free babysitting!! The staff loved her! And she had a great time.

The Ensigns age group is 8-11, my daughter is 9 and I mentioned this on another thread that we will also be on the equinox March 24th. Not sure about the older groupsor whether they care if older kids participate with the younger groups.

Our only experience was when she was 4, we were on the Constellation in January, and sometimes she was the only child in the club. Free babysitting!! The staff loved her! And she had a great time.

Okay great! Thanks! I was really wondering about such a large age range. 8-11 makes a lot more sense!

Will have a similar issue on our upcoming Summit cruise in July. DD2 will be 12 two weeks after we sail. She’ll want to go to the older club with her 14 year old sister. But also go to the younger club with her brother. Both have autism & she is so good about being their voices so they can participate in things like this. Hoping that with Celebrity’s autism program they will allow sibling flexibility in age groups.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums