Beef Wellington on Getaway?

ACeruland

Hello, I was wondering if anyone knows whether or not the serve beef Wellington at any point on Getaway (either MDR or specialty restaurant). We usually cruise Celebrity, but are trying out NCL in a couple of weeks, and they usually serve it at some point in the MDR. My husband absolutely loves beef Wellington and I wouldn't want to miss it. Thanks!

Hello, I was wondering if anyone knows whether or not the serve beef Wellington at any point on Getaway (either MDR or specialty restaurant). We usually cruise Celebrity, but are trying out NCL in a couple of weeks, and they usually serve it at some point in the MDR. My husband absolutely loves beef Wellington and I wouldn't want to miss it. Thanks!
I have had beef Wellington before in one of the mdr's. Honestly, it was one of the meals I didn't care for. Just wasn't for me. But last year about this time it was on the menu!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Forums mobile app

• 6 months later...

I had it on the star few years ago and quite frankly did not care for it. The chef put spinach in it and it was so soggy and yucky that i left more than half of it on the plate...I have not seen it ever since...I don't care for it on the ship, but i make a mean one :-) :'):')