Oasis of the Seas Sept 8, 2012 departure boarding time.

My seapass says 2 pm boarding time, but I have read people start boarding at 11 am. My flight arrives at 6:30 am, so interested in boarding 11 am if possible. Any suggestions? Do RCI allow you to board earlier than stated on Sea Pass?

As long as the cruise before yours clears customs and all passengers disembark as they should you should be able to start boarding by 11:30 at the latest. The 2PM boarding time is the average. If they stated earlier they could have a mess on their hands. If you get to the port at 11 you may need to wait a little bit, but better to wait there than the airport!

You can get on anytime between when the ship is cleared and 90 minutes prior to departure.

I like to get there early and be in the first group to board. You get to everything before everyone does. I leave the house (hotel) around 9:30 or earlier. they make you wait a little, but they have water and juice while you wait. maybe even a day planner.

Enjoy and have fun:)

My seapass says 2 pm boarding time, but I have read people start boarding at 11 am. My flight arrives at 6:30 am, so interested in boarding 11 am if possible. Any suggestions? Do RCI allow you to board earlier than stated on Sea Pass?

You will be boarding much earlier than 2pm. More like 11:30 or earlier.

Archived