What is your favorite Carnival ship?

thecruiserofships

Until the Magic came to Galveston my favorite was the Conquest and I will be sailing on her for the 8th and probably last time next Sunday.

But I was on the Magic in March and really fell in love with all the extra bells and whistles. And since the Magic is in my homeport of Galveston, I would have to say she is my favorite ship at this time.

I like Fantasy class ships, the spirt class is a close second. I just don't care a much for the larger ships. unfortunately I don't think we will see those sizes as new build's on the budget cruise lines

And I may be a minority. heck we got married on the Seabreeze and it was only 19'000 ton's.

Spirit. Been on her twice and love her, but she was our first, and there's no love like your first:)

Was on Liberty and found it very loud. But we're going on a very long cruise on Splendor so hoping that the "love the one you're on" attitude works for 48 days!

My motto is that "It's hard to have a bad day on a cruise ship:) m--

Currently, the Liberty. We'll be doing a return cruise on her next May. I'm eager to see what the Destiny will look like (we've sailed on her as well) after the makeover and she is renamed the "Sunshine" (still not crazy about the name change. Oh well...).

I've been on the Breeze, Inspiration, Elation, Paradise, Valor, Pride, Victory, Ecstasy, Elation, Holiday, Jubilee. And I never gave it a thought about which one is my favorite ship because I really don't remember the ship as much as I remember the whole experience of each cruise. BUT now that I've been on the Breeze, I would have to say that is definitely my favorite Carnival ship. I'm looking forward to sailing on the Magic next month to sort of compare the two.

What is your favorite Carnival ship?

I would have to say that mine is the Ecstasy. I wish it still sailed from Galveston. I went on the ship 4 times and it never felt small.

If you have no idea what the ship looks like you can watch my Ecstasy vacation video from 2011:

Me too. Miss her. :)

Archived